I'm On a High, On a High...

Friday, June 03, 2011 - Musings by Jill at Friday, June 03, 2011

I'm on a high, I'm on a high
There's nothing more to it.
We are the sea and the sky
And the blue that runs through it, yeah.

And there are some who say there are so many things I need
So I run or I fight and I crawl or I scream and I bleed
I bleed, I bleed

Well, it's a lie it's a lie - don't you believe it.
If you're fine then you're fine - it's all how you see it.
Oh, there never will be no conspiracy of happiness.

Despite some personal issues which irked me earlier today, i can say that i am HAPPY! And always thankful that i am alive, healthy, with the best family anyone could ever ask for. Although our vacation here in New Zealand will soon come to an end, i am very grateful to have been reunited with mum and dad, tito Ernie and family and was even endeared to cutie pie Ethan, as a bonus. Yay! Over all, New Zealand did not disappoint. It was actually more than i have expected - great food, awesome people, serene places, pristine beaches and great shopping, too! Mum treated me to more shoes and accessories. She even gave me jewelries as birthday gifts. Woohoo! Awesome, huh?

Fastforward to today, my favorite NBA team tied the series! What a way to cap off this gloomy Friday. It's been raining like crazy here, the howling wind is scary. 'Hope you're all having a brighter Friday, out there!