My Not-So-Secret Love Affair with Shoes

Friday, August 15, 2008 - Musings by Jill at Friday, August 15, 2008



In my relentless pursuit to find good buys online, i came across one of my contact's site & voila! i found eye-candies in the name of SHOES! Happyness!!! I immediately sent her a private message to inquire if they customize shoes & have been quick to add that if they do, i would order in all the colors available for the specific design i love. I have been through numerous trips to Janylin, SO FAB! and B Club just to check if they have the shoes i wanted. Sometimes they do, unfortunately, the heels would definitely kill me if i come strutting in them. Sigh.

So now, as i await my contact's reply, i am seriously hoping that she is the heaven-sent, the one shoemaker that i am looking for :)