This is Letting Go

Friday, June 24, 2011 - Musings by Jill at Friday, June 24, 2011
Don't call me, don't write Don't show up in the middle of the night You know that we needed Some time and space to breathe in

Why do i always feel like if there's something wrong i'll be right smack in the middle for you to point your finger on?
It seems like i didn't do anything right. AT ALL.
Simple things. Really. If you turn up the sound of your radio
and sang your heart out, i don't complain, do i?
If you stay on your laptop for endless hours it's perfectly fine, as long as it's not me doing it!
Why does it always have to ME?
I really don't get it. Nothing i do seems to please you. Is it just me or IS IT REALLY ME?
Oh c'mon. Now don't say I am making this all about me again. Because you are so damn wrong.
I have put up with a lot of things (S@#%, even) as much as you did. Or you haven't noticed because you are so damn preoccupied with things that satisfy you. Don't think about it, don't stress yourself out with it, just let it pass, just ignore it...I AM NOT MADE OF STONE, YOU KNOW!


Everyday you complain about a lot of things. No, make that ALL THINGS! I'm getting sick of it.
Life was never complicated for me. I am just a simple lady with simple needs (and wants). But apparently to you, life shouldn't always be simple. It ALWAYS has to be complicated. Gloomy. Ridiculous. I'm tired of absorbing all your negativity. It's just unthinkable anymore. And did i say TIRING?