Lacquer Up!

Sunday, June 19, 2011 - Musings by Jill at Sunday, June 19, 2011



If there's one other thing next to shoes that tickles my fancy, that will be nail polish. Yes, a nail polish. I get butterflies in my stomach each time i see bottles of interesting nail lacquers, in pretty colors, all lined up, waiting to be plucked and applied lavishly unto my delicate nails. I guess my general love for colorful things is what draws me to them.

And so today, i decided to put on a purple shade to match the gloominess, as it poured all day long. I wanted to go out and get some errands done but the rain kept me in the comfort of our home, spring cleaning and basically trying to find something worthwhile to do.



And they instantly perked up my day!

I got this purple shade at The Face Shop for less than a hundred pesos, prolly a year ago already. It just sat along with my stash of pretty polishes as i played favorites for quite sometime. It looks pretty on the nails but i would have to say that Stellar Ella of Dashing Diva stood out the most that's why it has been and will always be my favorite. It's just a shame it is not being sold anymore, so i would have to keep my half consumed bottle then as a memento, when it's finally drained up to the last drop. I love, love, love how the color blue made a stunning effect against my fair skin. I get a lot of compliments when i wear them. Oh well, i guess i'd have to move on then to their latest Manhattan Collection then.