I'm on a Roll!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 - Musings by Jill at Wednesday, August 13, 2008


It's been more than a year since i have updated this blog. And today i was on a roll! Updating all my sites here & there, basically beautifying everything (not to mention obsessing on doing so) but it's all good. It suits me just perfect to do such since i'm still on vacation and would not start on my new work again until Monday and this has been some sort of a de-stressing activity for me for the past what, two weeks? Yeah, it has been that long.


I do hope i can make time everyday to write on my online journals, as i am usually very lazy to do so. I wish blogspot also has the same feature as FB wherein my multiply journal is automatically imported to it. Imma rejoice big time when that happens.

For now, i'd stick to writing my journals here, religiously (hopefully).